23rd September 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Which exams is best for studying abroad? GRE or GMAT?

Which exams is best for studying abroad? GRE or GMAT? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

23rd September 2016, 04:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams is best for studying abroad? GRE or GMAT?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination and GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test. If you are interested your pursue higher studies in MS or M.Tech course then, you need to appear in GRE examination. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in MBA course then, you need to appear in GMAT examination. Apart from GRE or GMAT examination, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
23rd September 2016, 05:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which exams is best for studying abroad? GRE or GMAT? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

The GRE and GMAT are the examinations which will be helpful for the students to get admission in abroad universities. The GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination and GMAT stands for Graduate Management Record Test. The GRE is taken by the students hoping to get a master’s degree or go to business school (MBA). The GMAT will be taken by the students, who want to join in business schools. The GMAT is mainly for the admission to MBA program in abroad countries. So if you want to study MBA then you can choose GMAT. It is always advisable to check with the university you want to join, which examination will be accepted either GRE or GMAT and take that examination.
23rd September 2016, 09:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

GRE and GMAT are the examinations which are required for getting admission in Abroad universities. GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination and GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test.

The GRE and GMAT examination tests your Analytical Writing, Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning skills. To study your higher studies in US universities, the GRE/ GMAT score is mandatory to get admission in US universities.

If you are interested to pursue MS/ M.Tech course then, you have to appear in GRE examination or if you are interested to pursue MBA course then, you have to appear in GMAT examination. You need to prove your English language proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to get admission in Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
23rd September 2016, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

These two exams that you have mentioned, are conducted for different courses. GRE is for post graduation and research programme in science and technology field.

GMAT is for management programme only. So, it will depend on your choice of course. If you are looking for science, then GRE and if management, then GMAT.
23rd September 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
GRE exam is conducted for higher studies in Abroad for all departments.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

But GMAT exam is conducted for Management course.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open to all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?