22nd September 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for giving GRE exam? Am I eligible for it while doing five year dual degree program?

Sir/Mam,

I am a third year student of a five year dual degree program. In which year am I eligible to take up GRE? Can you please provide me the complete details on this soon? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon with the complete information.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  2. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying GRE exam? -- [New]
  4. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for giving GRE exam?
  6. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  7. What is the marks criteria required for giving the GRE exam?
  8. How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?
  9. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  10. What should I do after graduating in BSc computer science from Delhi University?
  11. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  12. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  13. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
  14. Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Graduates for giving GRE?
  16. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  17. Am I eligible for GRE exam with 58% marks in my UG course? What is the minimum criteria followed for GRE exam?
  18. What should I study in Foreign after completion of Dual degree program?
23rd September 2016, 01:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for giving GRE exam? Am I eligible for it while doing five year dual degree program?

You are eligible to appear for GRE.

Any candidates irrespective of their educational qualification and age limit are eligible to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination but kindly visit the official website of respective institute/university where you want to get admission for the GRE criteria for admission in respective course.
23rd September 2016, 04:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for giving GRE exam? Am I eligible for it while doing five year dual degree program?

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of educational qualification, age limit, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. However, to get admission in Abroad universities on the basis of GRE score, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by the universities. Since, you are pursuing third year of a five year dual degree program, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
23rd September 2016, 05:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a third year student of a five year dual degree program. In which year am I eligible to take up GRE? Can you please provide me the complete details on this soon? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon with the complete information.

Thank you!

There are no specific criteria for giving GRE test. You are eligible for GRE test while doing five year dual degree program. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is accepted as an entrance test in many universities around the world. The students wish to join a master’s degree in abroad will appear for GRE. So to study abroad the GRE test will be helpful, along with your academic records. The GRE test is conducted by the ETS (Educational Testing Services), it is a computer based test in India. You can register for it through mail or website or phone call. Anyone can register for the test, the website link is Click Here
23rd September 2016, 08:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. There is no particular educational qualification, minimum/ maximum age limit, etc., required to appear in GRE examination.

Candidates who are pursuing or those who completed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university generally take GRE examination for pursuing higher studies in Abroad Universities.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing third year degree program right now, so, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination. The validity of GRE examination score is 5 years.
23rd September 2016, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can give GRE exam straight after graduation in any science field. Even undergraduates who are studying can appear for it. You can surely apply for it, if you are studying dual degree program.

Through GRE you can get admission in post graduation and research programs abroad in science and technology field.
23rd September 2016, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for GRE entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination s open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?