20th July 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Scholarship to study MBA in Harvard Graduate School of Business?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for the scholarship which is offering by Harvard Graduate School of Business as I am interested to do MBA course over there. Kindly tell me how can I apply? Please help me to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.

25th July 2019, 09:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Scholarship to study MBA in Harvard Graduate School of Business?

Fellowship for MBA are awarded based on your income from the last three years, along with any assets you have. The average Harvard Graduate School of Business Fellowship is approximately $40,000 per year or $80,000 total. You will be encouraged to apply for an Fellowship after being admitted to the program. For more details regarding MBA financial aid visit at https://www.hbs.edu/mba/financial-ai...s/default.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?