26th December 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?

Respected maam/sir,
I am an undergraduate student,i took up bms and got a drop out i have wasted two years of my college, i want to pursue my career after completing bms from either of these three colleges stanford university,harvard university or london business school. i am confused between three management schools which is best for MBA.
and guide me as to procedure for admission

27th December 2014, 10:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?

All the three universities, Harvard university, London business school and Stanford university are very good universities to pursue MBA course. However, if you take a close look at the current statistics of all these universities concerning the exposure and ranking, Harvard university is the best among these for MBA course.

In order to get admission in these universities, you need to appear in the following entrance exams
- GMAT
- TOEFL/IELTS

Apart from the scores in these entrance exams, you need to have a good career record to get chance in these universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?