20th July 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Favourable country to study MS for BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) student? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering). I am studying in 2nd year of my Graduation. After my BTech, I want to do MS but from Abroad. So, I want to know which is good country or cheap and best country for MS course. I would also like to know the admission procedure?

25th July 2019, 09:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Favourable country to study MS for BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) student? Procedure to get admission?

If you want to pursue MS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering program you should go to United States or United Kingdom. World's best universities for Electrical and Electronics Engineering are located in USA and UK. Some of the top ranking universities for MS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering program are listed below:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2. University of California, Berkeley
3. University of Cambridge
4. Imperial College London
5. Harvard University
6. National Institute of Singapore
7. University of Toronto
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?