25th July 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do masters in embedded systems from USA?

I have done my project in VLSI. I want to do MS in USA. I was also interested in embedded systems. Can I do my masters in embedded systems? or should I opt only VLSI. Which domain will be beneficial for me to get a job in USA? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities to apply for doing MS Embedded Systems in USA
  2. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  3. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  4. Internship for M.Tech Embedded Systems student? Website of those companies?
  5. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  6. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  7. Is it possible to get internship for 8 to 12 months while doing masters in embedded systems?
  8. Among embedded system and VLSI which one is a better stream to specialize in?
  9. What is the admission procedure to do MS in Embedded Systems?
  10. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)?
  11. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in USA?
  13. What is the scope of embedded systems in India for freshers? How to get the jobs?
  14. How to find companies for internship in Embedded Systems?
  15. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Embedded Systems in Pune? Detailed information about Manipal International MS(Embedded Systems) Dual Degree course?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  17. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  18. Job Opportunities in USA for the candidates of MS in VLSI or Embedded Systems?
26th July 2017, 10:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do masters in embedded systems from USA?

To get admission for pursuing Masters in embedded systems in USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in relevant stream from a recognised university. To apply for admission to Master's course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. Once, you complete the application process, the university will review your application and if you are eligible for it, you will be offered admission for pursuing Master's in embedded systems course in their university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?