20th August 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and documents required to study in Toronto after 10th ICSE?

Hi, what is the procedure and documents required for studying in Toronto after 10th ICSE? What would be the fee? When will I have to start the procedure? Are there any genuine representatives of the colleges whom I can approach?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of changing from 1st std CBSE to 2nd std ICSE? Documents required and difference between CBSE and ICSE?
  2. How much age is required for appearing for ICSE 10th borad?
  3. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams of 10th ICSE?
  4. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  6. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  7. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  9. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  10. What is the CA procedure after 10th standard?
  11. Can i switch to CBSE from ICSE after 11th?
  12. Age Criteria required to pursue 10th Class from ICSE board?
  13. What should I study other than H.S. if completed 10th ICSE?
  14. Am I eligible to study further in Canada with scholarship if secured 87% in 10th ICSE?
  15. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  16. Which course can i study in Australia after passing 10th from ICSE board?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father monthly income is Rs. 8000? Documents required to apply?
  18. What all scholarships available to study abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?