13th April 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Mass Communication and Journalism course at University of East Anglia, United Kingdom? Fees required for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th and want to study Mass Communication and Journalism from University of East Anglia, United Kingdom. Fees and procedure of admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Does University of East Anglia, United Kingdom provide PhD after M.Sc Organic Chemistry? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  4. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  8. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  11. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  12. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  13. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  14. List of government colleges in Pune?
  15. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  18. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
22nd April 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Mass Communication and Journalism course at University of East Anglia, United Kingdom? Fees required for it?

HELLO SIR, MY NAME IS MURALI FROM TAMIL NADU ,INDIA I HAVE COMPLETED MY UNDER GRADUATE DEGREE IN BA ENGLISH LITERATURE AND I LIKE TO STUDY MA JOURNALISM SO NEED TO KNOW THE DETAILS AND FEES AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?