22nd July 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in VIT, Vellore, India for Malaysian student? Fee structure and hostel charges for it?

I am from Malaysia have studied up to SSC and now wan to study Engineering course from VIT, Vellore, India. Procedure to get admission in this college? Fee structure and hostel charges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MCA course at VIT, Vellore? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  3. Fee structure and hostel fee for class 11th admission in CBSE school -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in BE CSE at VIT after Diploma in CSE? Procedure to get admission and fees required along with hostel charges?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  6. What is the fees for DAC college?
  7. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  9. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  10. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  11. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  12. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  13. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to join VIT Vellore after scoring 150000 rank?
  15. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  16. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  17. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?