4th May 2015, 01:06 AM
Sneha Budhiraja

Procedure to get admission in Punjab University for B.Sc in Computer & Electronics?

I have passed my +2 from cbse In 2012-2013 Wid 63% Marks nd due to some physical conditions i was not able to continue wid my studies so now i wanna get admission in bsc with computers and electronics subjects.
sir, May i plz know the procedure to get admission In punjab university .

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?
  2. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors?
  3. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  4. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  5. What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?
  6. Procedure for admission in BSc hons in Punjab University Chd? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. NPCIL syllabus 2015 for Electronics & Telecommunication
  8. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  11. Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?
  12. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in any commerce college for B.Com under Punjab University?
  14. Procedure to take admission in BBK DAV College for Fashion Designing?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course?
  16. How to do BSc non medical from Jamia Millia University Delhi? I am doing BSc non medical from Punjab University
  17. Does Punjab University Chandigarh offer Non Medical? What is the procedure?
  18. Documents required for admission in M.Com 2015 session at IGNOU
4th May 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Punjab University for B.Sc in Computer & Electronics?

What degree courses are available in Canada which are in high demand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?