5th January 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?

hi., sir/ma'am!
i'm ram, b.e (ece)
i'm in thought of doing m.s in europe!.can u pls help me to know about the procedure, list of to universities, and fees detail

with regards
ram.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  3. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  4. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  5. Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?
  6. Course fee, hostel charge, mess charge for B.Tech course?
  7. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  8. List of Pondicherry Universities in India? What is the cutoff to get a seat?
  9. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  10. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  12. Universities or companies to do project in Foreign Universities preferably in Europe?
  13. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  14. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  15. Last date to fill the admission form to take admission in B.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  17. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
7th January 2014, 09:45 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?

Hello Friend,

This is very nice to hear from these words that you want to study in the abroad. They provide much better facilitates then that of India. But now days there are some Colleges and universities in India also which provides quality educations to the students.

If you want to study in the Europe then you must have minimum 10-20 Lakh in your hand. As you Indian currency is going low day by day and foreign currencies are increasing so it is very costly to Indian people who want to go Abroad for these studies.

Here I am providing you some of the good Colleges where you can take admission for your higher studies in the abroad-

University of Oxford United Kingdom

University of Cambridge United Kingdom

Imperial College London United Kingdom

ETH Zürich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich Switzerland

University College London (UCL) United Kingdom

École Polytechnique France

University of Edinburgh United Kingdom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?