3rd December 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?

I am into the last year of my M.Tech and planing to pursue PhD. I am completely unaware of the admission procedure for the same. I actually need an assistance regarding what exams are to be given and which are the universities offering PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  2. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  9. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  12. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  15. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  16. List of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  17. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  18. Which university I can opt for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
20th March 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?

places in delhi offering Mphil in economics?
12th August 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?

just completed my M.Sc....i want to know the procedure to persue phd along with stiphen...
23rd August 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i have cmpltd my mca with 75% marks. i want to know the procedure of phd and list of universities..please tell me...
23rd December 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in phd chemistry plz reply my email address is [email protected] type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
21st January 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

procedure to get admission in ph.D in finance/cmmerce?list of universities offering ph.D in commerce.
18th April 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

procedure to get admission in ph.D in chemistry? list of universities offering ph.D in chemistry
13th November 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I just completed my masters and I want to complete doctorate from any recognised university,, can u guide me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?