22nd July 2017, 06:45 PM
Siddhi B

Procedure to get admission in B.Arch course from University of Southern California, Marshall?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and got 60%. I want to study B.Arch course from University of Southern California, Marshall. Procedure to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Geology stream is available in University of Southern California, USA? When to apply for admission?
  2. Best software colleges in the world?
  3. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  4. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  5. MS/M.Tech at top universities of USA?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Masters in EEE at University of Southern Queensland, Australia?
  7. List top rated universities in US for doing Aerospace Engineering?
  8. Is there any MBA course of one year duration in Foreign Countries?
  9. List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology
  10. Which has low fees in between Vanguard University of Southern California and Trevecca Nazarene University, Tennessee to study masters in Economics?
  11. Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?
  12. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  13. Are there any universities offering MBA by considering the GRE score? I have scored 80% in B.Tech
  14. Any colleges which provide maters in Game Designing?
  15. Admission procedure to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get admission in University of California, Los Angeles to study under graduate course in Commerce? What is the selection procedure? Fee structure and scholarship for it?
  17. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  18. Model question papers of ESIC recruitment exam -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?