16th January 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MSc(Transport Engineering and Planning) admission in University of Salford?

Hello, I want to study in Abroad after completing my Graduation. I want to study MSc(Transport Engineering and Planning) at the University of Salford. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this university for this course.

28th January 2020, 07:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Transport Engineering and Planning) admission in University of Salford?

In order to enroll for M.Sc. in Transport Engineering and Planning course, you will need to complete an online application through https://webapps.ascentone.com/Regist...4-B5A56B3CCF00

First of all, you need to register yourself and create an account to begin your application. After registration, you will receive your username and password to apply for M.Sc. in Transport Engineering and Planning course. Once you submit an application and all the required documents, it will take approximately 5 to 8 weeks to process a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?