31st March 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Singapore for Dentist? How to apply?

iam dr ramadevi m s, completed BDS 2002, having experience 10 years, how can i apply as dentist in Singapore or Malaysia?

2nd May 2014, 11:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Vacancies in Singapore for Dentist? How to apply?

As you have mentioned that you have completed your BDS in 2002 and you have a 10 year experience so now you want to apply as a dentist at Singapore or Malaysia. So, now what you need to do is you need to know that which dental clinic of Singapore or Malaysia has dentist vacancies by searching at newspaper, internet etc.

After knowing you need to contact those clinic by their contact number or you may contact them by their given Email ID. You should submit all your detail of you BDS percentage, your +3 percentage, +2 percentages and your 10 board percentage.

Then they will say you to send all certificates photo copy through post so, you need to send to all the dentist vacancy hospitals and clinics in both Singapore and Malaysia. Then you will be surely be selected from some dental hospitals or clinics of both Malaysia and Singapore, Many of the clinics of both Malaysia and Singapore will offer to take your online interview by video calling so, you should always accept these offer and you should give the interview then they will ask you a time of 10-15 days after that they may contact you to join their hospital as a dentist. You may get conformation of 2 or more hospitals of both Malaysia and Singapore so it’s your choice which hospital you will join.
14th July 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hii
I am Dr. Sunaina. A dentist from India. I have 5 years of clinical experience. My age is 28 years. I want to work as dentist in Singapore. Have 6.5 ielts score. Is that possible for me to get job there in Singapore??
31st January 2020, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Myself Dr fahad i finish my bds degree india i have 3 year experience without any exam can i can join as a dentist or dental assistant in singapore ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?