15th August 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Process to get admission at MIT USA for B.Tech degree

My daughter is in class 12th (CBSE Board, India with Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics) and want to take admission at MIT,USA (B.Tech Degree course). So, please guide me for the procedure and tests to be cleared for this course. My mail id is :: [email protected]

15th August 2016, 11:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission at MIT USA for B.Tech degree

To get admission at MIT USA for pursuing B.Tech degree course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

You have to appear in SAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations to apply for admission to B.Tech course in US universities. You need to score at least 6.5 bands in IELTS examination or 80 marks in TOEFL examination to get admission in B.Tech course in MIT.

Once, you have got your test score reports after appearing in SAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in MIT. If the university accept your score reports, they will send you an admission letter and you can go to USA for pursuing B.Tech course in MIT.
16th August 2016, 12:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see your daughter aiming high. The procedure of admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech course is given below.

- Your daughter needs to appear in the entrance exams - SAT and TOEFL.
- She needs to score high marks in these entrance exams.
- Then she needs to apply online in MIT.
- Upload good resume and statement of purpose.
- She needs to clear the interview round.
- On getting shortlisted finally, she needs to apply for visa and clear visa interview.
16th August 2016, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in USA for your B.Tech from a reputed institution like MIT you need to crack SAT with a excellent score. This is the option available for you and you must try to clear it with good marks.
Along with SAT you need to crack IELTS/TOEFL also which will be the score for English proficiency. Hence, be prepared for these two tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?