28th November 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MBA in USA? Which are the best universities to do MBA? How much GRE score is required?

is it neccessary to write both gre and tofel for doing mba in USA.....
what are the best universities for doing mba..
how much gre score is necessary

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. Which is the best course to do in USA? MBA or MS?
  6. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify? -- [New]
  8. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MS in UK? Best universities to do MS in Chemical Engineering? How much GRE score is required?
  9. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  10. How can a BSC (CS) Final Year Student Prepare and apply for MS degree?Will it be Valuable ?
  11. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  12. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  13. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  14. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  16. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  17. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  18. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
9th January 2018, 06:51 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MBA in USA? Which are the best universities to do MBA? How much GRE score is required?

Yes, you need to take both the tests to pursue a degree in foreign. Because they are two different types of tests. GRE is graduate school Entrance Exam where as TOEFL is a English proficiency test.

Best universities that offers MBA in USA:
1. Kellogg school of management, Evanston
2. Booth school of business, chicago
3. Hass school of Business, Berkeley
4. Hardvard Business school, Boston
5. USLA school of management, los angels.
6. Newyork university Stern school of management, Newyork city.

To get admission in above mentioned universities, you need to get above 80%(about 270/340) in GRE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?