5th December 2011, 07:46 PM
lordjesus1

Which is better between MS and MBA? Should I write GRE or MBA to get into a good university?

student studing b.com 2nd year and planing to do MS in us or UK.which will be better MS or MBA .what should he write GRE or MBA to get into good university (planing to do MS what are the courses avaliable.)pls let me no.

13th May 2016, 07:57 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which is better between MS and MBA? Should I write GRE or MBA to get into a good university?

You can opt for MS as you need at least 3 years of experience before doing MBA abroad.
If you are experienced then give GMAT exam to do MBA abroad which is better than MS at this stage.
To know more about scholarships and admission process you can consult to a GRE coaching class and if you like the idea you can join there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?