7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?

I am interested to apply for PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) course in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?
  2. Can I pay course fee of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in EMI mode to KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?
  3. Eligibility to get PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) admission in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam to study PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?
  5. What is the procedure followed to join KOC after completion of mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I become an Archeologist after pursuing B.Tech in EEE?
  7. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  8. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  9. History related courses for 12th Arts student?
  10. Best course to study graduation related to Arts subject?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  12. Is it beneficial to study B.A. in History if completed 12th Arts?
  13. Which universities offer B.A(Bachelor of Arts) in History?
  14. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  15. Can I study PhD in Fine Arts after completion of M.A.(History)?
  16. How to get a job in KOC? I am a engineering student from Mechanical
  17. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
22nd August 2018, 02:21 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?

Firstly you need fill their application form and need to send a statement of purpose including two recommendation letters.

After that You need have a transcripts GPA 2.5 at least, GRE score for MA students at least 153 or GRE score for BA students at least 15 and ALES score for MA students at least 70 or ALES score for BA students at least 80

After that you should qualify the English proficiency exam such as TOEFL with Paper based (550/4) and IBT (80/120)

Finally short listed students are welcomed for a meeting, either face to face or through Skype.

Candidates additionally need to finish the master's level college shape. All entries are done on the web.

hope this will help.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?