2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study BSc(Architectural Technology) in University of Westminster?

Hello everyone, I want to do BSc(Architectural Technology) from University of Westminster. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements immediately. Waiting for your reply!

20th April 2019, 07:27 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to study BSc(Architectural Technology) in University of Westminster?

Requirements to study B.Sc (Architectural Technology) in university of Westminster:

One of the following (Or an equivalent qualification ):

1) A levels BBC

2) International Baccalaureate - 28 points.

3) Pearson BTEC level 3 expanded national diploma - DMM.

4) Access to HE diploma- Pass with 45 credits at level 3 with a minimum of 33 level 3 credits at merit or distinction.

In addition to one of the above, you should have:

GCSEs- minimum grade 4 in math and English (grade c in grading system prior to 2017).

If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.o overall, with 5.5 in each element.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?