2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Architectural Technology) in University of Westminster?

Please help me to secure admission in University of Westminster for BSc(Architectural Technology) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

8th April 2019, 03:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Architectural Technology) in University of Westminster?

As a non native English speaker, you will need to have sit in the English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL (IBT)/PTE Academic/Cambridge Assessment English to study BSc(Architectural Technology) in University of Westminster. You have to qualify above mentioned English language tests with the following score:

-IELTS Academic with 6.0 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component.
-TOEFL (IBT) with 80 overall with a minimum of 17 in Listening, and Writing, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking.
-PTE Academic with an average score of 54 with 51 in each component

For details, you can visit:
https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/...e-requirements

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th April 2019 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?