27th January 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBBS in India for a female candidate of Nigeria?

Hi friends, I am a student of Nigeria. I want to do my MBBS course in India. So, I would like to know that what are all the requirements for studying MBBS in India for me as I am a female candidate. Please tell me immediately.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any exam be conducted for taking admission in Ph.D course in Germany? I am M.Pharma student and want to do Ph.D from Germany. 1 10th June 2017 09:38 PM
How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? 8 25th May 2015 07:59 PM
Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission? 4 11th July 2014 10:31 AM
Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany? 3 10th June 2013 01:55 PM
How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities? 2 1st April 2013 01:15 PM