14th October 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study Master of Electronic Engineering at the La Trobe University?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Master of Electronic Engineering course which is available at the La Trobe University. Waiting for your response!

17th October 2019, 03:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study Master of Electronic Engineering at the La Trobe University?

Scholarships are available for Master of Electronic Engineering students. The following scholarships are available to for Master of Electronic Engineering program:
1. La Trobe College Excellence Scholarships
2. Australia Awards Scholarships
3. La Trobe University 50% Vietnamese Excellence Scholarship
4. postgraduate regional campus scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?