12th March 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MBA in University Of Chicago?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing MBA course in University Of Chicago. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Post Graduation Degree course in this university?

20th March 2019, 10:13 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MBA in University Of Chicago?

SCHOLARSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS

All Chicago Booth scholarships and fellowships are awarded based on merit.

In addition to financial support, fellowships provide further assistance, such as special programming and mentoring relationships with faculty, alumni, and industry leaders.

There are several scholarships available for the international students to support their financial status, few are mentioned below:

-Government-funded scholarships for international students
-Non-governmental scholarships for international students
-University-specific US scholarships for international students
22nd March 2019, 02:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MBA in University Of Chicago?

University Of Chicago offering 2 MBA programs that is Evening MBA and Executive MBA. They offer a small number of scholarships to their students only for the Evening MBA program. Scholarships are based on merit. You do not have to fill any additional application for scholarship. After selection you will be automatically considered for scholarship by the Admissions Committee. For more information regarding financial ais you should visit to https://www.chicagobooth.edu/program...-financial-aid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?