12th March 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MBA in University Of Chicago?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MBA from University Of Chicago. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

19th March 2019, 12:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MBA in University Of Chicago?

In order to get admission in MBA in University Of Chicago, you will need to have appear for 2 exams:
1. GMAT or GRE
2. English proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS or PTE

Once you have a score card of both exams, you are eligible to apply for admission in MBA program in University Of Chicago. After submitting application, you will have to appear in an interview.
20th March 2019, 11:16 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MBA in University Of Chicago?

ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXAMINATIONS

For those whose native language is not English, Chicago Booth requires the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?