6th June 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?

Can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying MS(Health Systems) course which is available in Telfer School of Management? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management being a MBBS student?
  2. Whether campus interview available for MS(Health Systems) students in Telfer School of Management?
  3. Entrance exams to study MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?
  5. Best universities in Canada after completing MS?
  6. Scholarships available to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?
  7. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  8. Scholarships available to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  9. Scholarships available to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  10. Scholarships available to study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health? -- [New]
  11. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  12. Which are the courses in Documentation Services?
  13. Choosing the specialization subject in MCA?
  14. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
  15. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  16. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any scholarship available for students who have completed diploma?
  18. Why to study M.Sc Information Systems Management course instead of M.Sc IT? List of colleges for it?
29th June 2018, 04:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?

Yes, there are various scholarships available for international students for two years at the master's level course.
This awards are as follows:

Tuition fees: (approx. $15,000)

Assistantships (or soft-funded scholarships): you can worth at least $7,500 per year.

=>Differential International Scholarships

Tuition fees: You can worth at least $7,500/year.

Assistantships (or soft-funded scholarships).

For more information, please visit the*link mentioned below.

https://www.uottawa.ca/graduate-stud...tional-masters

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?