4th November 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?

I am a student of commerce faculty studying in 12th from India.I would be obliged if i could get information regarding scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream.I would also like to know opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  2. Scholarships available to study B.Tech in USA and Canada for 12th student?
  3. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  4. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  5. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  6. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  7. How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?
  8. Scholarships available after 12th to study Architecture in Abroad?
  9. Duration of Hospital Management in Jaipur after 12th standard? Course fee and how to get scholarships?
  10. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  11. Scholarships available to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who belongs to Kenya?
  12. For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?
  13. Which courses can be done in Abroad?
  14. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis? -- [New]
  15. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  16. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What type of scholarships I am eligible for if I have 96% in 12th board exam?
  18. What are the scholarships available for 12th Maths passed students?
14th October 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?

i am a student of 12th science with maths after 12th i want to join yale university to pursue diploma in chemical engineering
23rd June 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?

I am a student of 12th in arts group..what are the various courses that i can opt..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?