19th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MSc(Clinical Biomechanics) in Staffordshire University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying MSc(Clinical Biomechanics) course which is available in the Staffordshire University. Waiting for your response!

23rd July 2019, 11:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Clinical Biomechanics) in Staffordshire University?

Staffordshire University offers very few funding opportunities including Bursaries and scholarships to their International students. As a postgraduate student you may be eligible for one of their scholarships and bursaries. For detailed information regarding Fundiang options you should visit at https://www.staffs.ac.uk/course/clin...omechanics-msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?