21st December 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study BS(Long Term Care Administration) course at the Madonna University?

Hi friends, I have heard about BS(Long Term Care Administration) course of Madonna University. I am planning to do this course in this university. So, I want to know about various scholarships available for me if I get enrolled for this course.

31st December 2019, 08:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study BS(Long Term Care Administration) course at the Madonna University?

New students are automatically considered for all merit scholarships upon admission. These scholarships are renewable for up to four years. You are required to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA code 002282) to be considered for financial aid. Following Scholarship are awarded by Madonna University:
1. Alumni Legacy Award
2. Felician-Sponsored Ministries Award
3. Performing Arts Award
4. Madonna Assistance Award
5. Academic Housing Award
6. Academic Assistance Award
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?