21st December 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BS(Long Term Care Administration) course at the Madonna University?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Madonna University for pursuing BS(Long Term Care Administration) course. As I am an Indian student, what would be the procedure for securing admission for this course in this university?

31st December 2019, 08:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BS(Long Term Care Administration) course at the Madonna University?

Madonna University offers a Bachelor of Science in Long Term Care Administration course. Application for this program can be lodge online through the official website of Madonna University.

First of all, you need to visithttps://applymadonna.force.com/apply...etX_Portal__PB and register a new account to create a new application for Bachelor of Science in Long Term Care Administration course. After registration, you will receive a login ID and Password.

Now you need to complete the online application and submit all the required documents including Official high school transcript and official test scores. If you have met all the specific requirements you will receive a letter of offer to study at Madonna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?