4th March 2012, 06:51 AM
maleswarprabu

Does this a right time to prepare for GRE Exam pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?

sir im studing 2nd year mechanical engg ...
i wants 2 study for GRE exam
Is this time is right to prepare for exam ?
and what kind books i wants 2 study.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Indian Air Force exam while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which books to refer?
  2. Best book for preparation of GRE for MS?
  3. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  7. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  8. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Is there negative marking allotment available? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  9. How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering
  10. How to prepare for GATE during 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch? Books to be referred?
  11. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How can I prepare for GRE?
  14. How can I prepare for IES exam? What is the procedure for this exam?
  15. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  16. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Which books are to be referred to prepare for IES exam for mechanical engineering?
  18. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
13th May 2016, 10:27 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Does this a right time to prepare for GRE Exam pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?

Yes, it is a good time but will advice you to start it in third year of engineering.
You should join a GRE coaching classes as they will provide you best preparation material and also consult you for selecting the university and getting a scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?