3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study MS(Biomedical Informatics) course in University of Nebraska Medical Center?

Hi friends, I have heard about MS(Biomedical Informatics) course of University of Nebraska Medical Center. I am planning to do this course in this university. So, I want to know about various scholarships available for me if I get enrolled for this course.

6th September 2019, 01:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study MS(Biomedical Informatics) course in University of Nebraska Medical Center?

The University of Nebraska Medical Center has many financial aid options including Scholarships, Grands, Assistantship, Fellowship, Federal loans, etc.
> The following grants are need-based gift assistance awarded to qualified students demonstrating exceptional financial need:
1. Pell Grant
2. Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
3. Nebraska Opportunity Grant

> The following scholarships are available for MS(Biomedical Informatics) course:
1. Plough Scholarship
2. Susan Thompson Buffett Scholarship
3. Davis-Chambers Scholarship
4. Nebraska Legacy Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?