5th September 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get summer internship training in Mathura Refinery?

Respected Sir/Mam,

My son is studying B. Tech. (Mechanical & Automation) in third year. I want his summer internship training at Mathura Refinery. Kindly let me know the registration procedure/details. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

With warm regards.

RAJESHWAR YADAV
Amity University Rajasthan
Jaipur

28th September 2016, 08:35 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get summer internship training in Mathura Refinery?

The Govt. companies like the Mathura Refinery and some big Private companies like the TATA do not run a separate internship or training program. However, they hire the interns for such purpose temporarily and if they find any vacancies in their system.

The procedure to be followed to apply is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case along with your resume.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

* Some companies may even pay you in return. So, you can search for such companies as well.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?