15th January 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training internship from Mathura Refinery?

My name is Ankit Saraswat doing B.Tech from Aligarh Muslim University now wanted to do internship from Mathura Refinery. Please tell me the detail procedure of applying for internship there?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get summer internship training in Mathura Refinery?
  2. How to apply for Summer Internship in The Mathura Refinery?
  3. What is the procedure followed getting the internship in Mathura Refinery?
  4. How can I get summer internship in GALE, NTPC, Mathura Refinery as Chemical Engineering student?
  5. Procedure followed to apply for summer vocational training in Reliance?
  6. Summer training at IOCL Haldia Refinery?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Mathura for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. Is there any summer internships available for ECE students?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  10. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  11. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  12. Which type of training is given during summer internship in Banks to a MBA Finance candidate? Procedure to apply for summer internship in various Banks?
  13. How to apply for summer internship training in Mechanical stream at HAL? How long I should do training?
  14. Link to apply for summer training/internship in dmrc delhi metro
  15. Few weeks Summer Training or Summer Internship for B.E./B.Tech?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?

6th March 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training internship from Mathura Refinery?

My name is Mohd Asad Ansari doing b.tech petroleum from uttaranchal university Dehradun now wanted to do internship from mathura refinery. Please tell me the detailed procedure of applying for internship there?

2nd April 2018, 12:47 AM
Danish@

Respected sir/madam. Subject - summer training purpose
I am Mohmmad Danish student of B.tech (petroleum) 4th semester from Graphic era university, Dehradun (uttarakhand).I want to do summer training in oil Refinery Mathura. Plz guide regarding the procedure of summer training in Mathura Refinery.
Thanking you,
Mohmmad Danish
Email [email protected]

16th April 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I am student of polytechnic three year diploma in petro chemical engineering. I want to 30 days summer internship from IOCL mathura. Please guide me.
thank you, pankaj kumar prajapati
Email id- [email protected]

31st May 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am student of polytechnic three year diploma in chemical engineering. I want to 30 days summer internship from IOCL mathura. Please guide me.

24th January 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of petroleum engineering from DIT University /3rd year. I want to get 30 days intership on IOCL mathura. Please Guide me....

9th May 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Kajal sharma. I am a B.tech 3rd Year student from Electronic and Communication Engineering. I wanted to join industrial training in Mathura Refinery, please guide me related to the same.
Email: [email protected].

20th January 2020, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected madam/sir, I am Amanpreet Kaur a B.tech(chemical engineering) student at Banasthali Vidhyapith Jaipur (Rajasthan). This is my 4th semester. I wished to do my summer training from IOCL Mathura. Please guide me through the procedure of applying for the summer training.
Thanking you
Amanpreet Kaur
Email : [email protected]

27th April 2022, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Hii, am neha sharma. Am pursuing b. Tech 3rd year. Sir computet science wale internship kr skte h??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?