3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study MS(Systems Engineering and Management) course in Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science?

Hello friends, I am planning to do my MS(Systems Engineering and Management) course in Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science. But I need scholarship for doing this course in this institute. So, can I get scholarships for this course?

10th September 2019, 12:29 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study MS(Systems Engineering and Management) course in Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science?

Jonsson School $1000 Graduate Study Scholarship is available at Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science for MS in Systems Engineering and Management course. Federal loans are available to students who enter UT Dallas as a graduate student. You may borrow through the Federal Student Loan Programs. The Federal Stafford Loan maximum academic year limit is $20,500 and is a guaranteed loan.

To apply for federal student aid, you must submit one form, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?