3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Whether campus placement available in Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science for MS(Systems Engineering and Management) candidates?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a BE student and after completing my Graduation I want to do MS(Systems Engineering and Management) course in Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science. I just want to know that campus placement available in this institute for such candidates?

10th September 2019, 12:36 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether campus placement available in Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science for MS(Systems Engineering and Management) candidates?

Yes, campus placement is available at Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science for MS in Systems Engineering and Management students. In the final semester, you will get an opportunity to sit in campus placement. Graduates of MS in Systems Engineering and Management program seek such positions as: manager/director of systems engineering and management, chief technology officer (CTO), chief strategy officer, chief information officer (CIO), chief security officer, vice president of research and development, vice president of systems engineering, vice president of engineering, director of systems engineering, systems program manager and systems project manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?