21st April 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Bachelor of Applied Management in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study Bachelor of Applied Management from TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

Related Questions:
24th May 2018, 02:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Bachelor of Applied Management in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?

Scopes & Opportunities:
There is a good opportunity of getting good paid and respectfull jobs for Applied Management graduates. Some of job profiles and their responsibilities are mentioned below.

>> Financial Manager:
Financial Managers are responsible for managing financial position of a company, preparing or reviewing financial projects and advising the top management personnel on finances and profits.
Salary: Annual salary of Financial Manager is 9 to 10 lakhs rupees(INR).

>> Operations Manager:
Operation Managers are responsible for coordinating activities that affect business requirements and they play a leading role in managing both raw materials and personnel. Oversight of inventory, purchasing and supplies is central to the job. Human resources tasks include determining needs, hiring employees, overseeing assignment of employees and planning staff development.
Salary: 7 to 8 lakhs rupees annually.

>> HR Manager:
HR managers lead an organization's HR programs and policies as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels.
Salary: 10 to 11 Lakhs rupees annually.

>> Research Assistant:
Research Assistants are responsible for helping store and corporate management to ensure retail outlets function well.
Salary: 3 to 5 lakhs of rupees annually.

So, I want to let you know that you can pursue this course because the career opportunities of a Applied Management graduate is vast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?