14th August 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying 11th Arts and I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Please let me know I am eligible or not for study this?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  3. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  5. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  6. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  7. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?
  9. Is Institute of Management Meerut approved for course bachelor of hotel management and catering technology?
  10. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  11. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  13. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  14. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  15. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  16. What are the courses after passing 12th non medical?
  17. Can I get admission in LPU Jalandhar after scoring 63% in 12th?
  18. Can I appear for MPSC and UPSC? Which are the branches open for me?
15th August 2015, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?

After completion of your 10 2 in any stream you can apply for any hotel management entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of hotel management and catering technology. Admission will be based on the kind of rank you get in the entrance exam.

There is a JEE for hotel management course conducted every year for admission in various IHMs across India. You can apply for it which will be the best option for you to get admission in a reputed institute.
15th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying 11th Arts and I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Please let me know I am eligible or not for study this?
12th standard is the minimum educational qualification the eligible for Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management course. Since, you are studying 11th standard you are not eligible for Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management. So, please complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification to be eligible for Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management.
16th August 2015, 12:52 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Respected Sir,
You cannot do Bachelor in Hotel Management which is a undergraduate course of 3 years duration. To join in this course you need to have completed +2 or Diploma courses with at least 55% aggregate in order to be eligible. This course is provided by various colleges around India and the best colleges are:
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, Delhi
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
  • Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA) Manipal
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM),Aurangabad
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM),Bangalore
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM),Chennai
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM),Kolkata
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM),Ahmedabad
  • Christ College,Bangalore
16th August 2015, 01:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Respected Sir,
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management but after completion of 12th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for BHM.But your age should be below 22 years.

List of the best college for Bachelor in Hotel Management in India:-

Institute of Hotel Management,
CIT Campus, TTTI-Tharamani, P.O.
Chennai-600113 Ph. No. 044-22542029
Fax: 044-22541615
Email: [email protected]

Institute of Hotel Management
Libraray Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi- 110012 Ph. No. 011-25842429
Fax: 25843177

Institute of Hotel Management,
Alto Porvorim, Bardez,
Goa - 403521 Ph. No. 0832-2417252
Fax: 0832-2417209
16th August 2015, 11:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the Eligibility criteria to pursue Hotel Management course, if you fulfil the below mentioned criteria then surely you are eligible for Hotel Management course;

> Candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a reputed Institute

> English should be one of the main subject in +2 level

> Candidate's age(General & OBC) should not exceed more than 22 years at the time of applying for the course

> Age relaxation of 3 years is provided in case of SC/ST candidates

Some top Entrance Examinations for Hotel Management course;

> IIHM Entrance Exam

> Under Graduate Aptitude Test

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

> Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)

> NCHMCT JEE, etc.
21st May 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Mathr biology group 12th mark is 602 this mark eligible in BHM? Call me plz 9791852482
5th November 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in hotel management after 10 the std am I need to do 12 th again to join bachelor degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?