24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course?

Hi, I am a student of 11th standard, studying with Science stream. I want to do Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology instead of Bachelor in Radiography. But my friends are telling me to do Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology in future. I just want to know about the scope of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology Bachelor's Degree course?
  2. Can I do graduation from IGNOU? I am a 12th passed student
  3. How much will be the fee structure for Bachelor in Medical Radio Diagnosis & Image Technology? How to get admission for this course?
  4. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS?
  5. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  6. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  7. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  8. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  10. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
  11. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  12. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor in Medical Imaging and Radio Technology graduate?
  14. What does PhD in Medical Technology in Radio-Diagnosis do? Timing and cost of this course? Career scope of PhD Medical Technology in Radio-diagnosis?
  15. Radio imaging technology internship from AIIMS or PGI Chandigarh
  16. What are the lines after doing medical in 11th and 12th
  17. Is Engineering difficult? Different branches in Engineering?
  18. What are the fields for medicine course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?