22nd October 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of M.Sc Epidemiology MGR university(Chennai), work in U.K? I've done M.Sc in Epidemiology

i have done M.Sc Epidemiology from MGR University and i want to work in united kingdom london as my husband is in London.should i have to apply for registration in u.k or MGR University have any tie up with United Kingdom?

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Epidemiology-Principles of Epidemiology and Biostatistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University-M.Sc. in Epidemiology-Epidemiology of diseases of Public Health Importance and Disease Control Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. MPH(Epidemiology and Bio-stats) entrance exam past papers?
  4. Are there any 1 years programs for masters in Epidemiology which are being offering in any universities in India?
  5. What is the Scope of medical microbiology?
  6. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Epidemiology-Epidemiological Methods In Health Management Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  9. What are the jobs in ISRO for MSc applied electronics students
  10. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  11. Which is better M.Sc.IT or M.Sc.CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. Which is the best one M.Sc Electronic or M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  15. What is the scope of BHMS in future?
  16. Suggestions required for the topic of the project work(MSc medical microbiology)?
  17. Which subjects are better for MSc?
  18. What should I do after completing MSc? I am doing MSc zoology
11th September 2018, 08:59 PM
rekshantha

Default Re: Can a student of M.Sc Epidemiology MGR university(Chennai), work in U.K? I've done M.Sc in Epidemiology

All non-EEA nationals who want to study in the UK must hold immigration permission that allows you to study in the UK. If you are coming to the School to study on a full time degree programme and you have no other immigration permission for the UK, you will need to apply for a Tier 4 Student visa. And M.G.R UNIVERSITY has no such tie up in U.K
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?