31st October 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for MBA course in United Kingdom after completing BTech?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the final semester exam of BTech. I want to do MBA from United Kingdom. I would like to know that I can enroll myself in MBA in United Kingdom after my BTech or I should try from now?

10th November 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for MBA course in United Kingdom after completing BTech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the final semester exam of BTech. I want to do MBA from United Kingdom. I would like to know that I can enroll myself in MBA in United Kingdom after my BTech or I should try from now?

Yes, you can apply for MBA admission in some universities in the United Kingdom after completion of BTech. Many universities in the UK require at least 2 to 3 years of full time work experience after completion of bachelor’s degree for the admission to study MBA. You have to clear the GMAT for the admission to study MBA in UK universities. You should also clear the English language test like TOEFL/IELTS for the admission to study MBA in UK universities. The above given are the requirements to study MBA after completion of BTech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?