31st October 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in PTE and IELTS to study MS in The University of Edinburgh?

Hello, I am preparing for PTE and IELTS for doing MS course in The University of Edinburgh. I want to study MS in The University of Edinburgh. I have completed BTech and preparing for PTE and IELTS by taking tuition. I just want to know that what marks I have to get in PTE and IELTS for getting MS admission in this university?

10th November 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in PTE and IELTS to study MS in The University of Edinburgh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for PTE and IELTS for doing MS course in The University of Edinburgh. I want to study MS in The University of Edinburgh. I have completed BTech and preparing for PTE and IELTS by taking tuition. I just want to know that what marks I have to get in PTE and IELTS for getting MS admission in this university?

English Language requirements to study MS in The University of Edinburgh are given below:

IELTS – Total 7.0 (at least 6.0 in each module)

TOEFL iBT – Total 100 (at least 20 in each module)

PTE (A) – Total 67 (at least 56 in each of the “Communication Skills” sections)

CAE and CPE – Total 185 (at least 169 in each module)

Trinity ISE – ISE III with a pass in all four components

The requirements vary from one major to another. Candidates have to check the details on the university website also for exact details. The University of Edinburgh website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?