16th January 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam or training for practicing in USA after completing MBBS and MD/MS?

hello
do i require to pass any exam or undergo
any special training in order to practice in US
after doing MBBS and MD/MS in india?
if yes what are the prospects for indian doctors in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  2. What exam do I need to clear after 12th to do MBBS from USA?
  3. How to get Medical job in USA when completed MBBS and MD/MS in India?
  4. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  5. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for MBBS student in USA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  6. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  8. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  9. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  10. AFMC question and sample papers?
  11. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  12. How to go to MBBS after completing B.Tech?
  13. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  14. Possibilities of joining MBBS after completing B.E ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Pilot training after 12th is a good idea or bad? Entrance exam for Pilot training in USA?
  16. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  17. How to appear for PG entrance exam after completing MBBS?
  18. Basic qualification, age limits and training requirement for MBBS?
21st January 2015, 12:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam or training for practicing in USA after completing MBBS and MD/MS?

Yes, you need to undergo a screening test conducted by United States Medical Council to get license of practicing in USA. There are very good prospects of Indian Doctors especially if you are good one. The height to which you can rise depends on your caliber and this is true to a great extent for doctors in USA. You can not only get high salary but also achieve fame if you become an efficient doctor in USA.

You need to clear United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) examination to get the license of practicing in USA. For details of USMLE, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?