21st December 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?

My daughter is appearing for 12th exam in with biology group. She wants to complete MBBS in India and for furthur studies i.e. research in genetics she is interested to go to USA. We need guideline for the same and what is the scope in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Study genetics after completing MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?
  3. How to study Genetics after completing MBBS course?
  4. Are there any options for doing research in India after completing MBBS? Any entrance exams for getting admission into research field? Is it true that there are research opportunities in JIPMER?
  5. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.Pharma in USA after completing MBBS from India?
  6. Colleges and courses for career in research fields after MBBS like Human Genetics etc.?
  7. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  8. Research programs and courses to do in USA without USMLE for MBBS Doctor?
  9. Which course to pursue for Research in Medical Genetics, MBBS or Biotechnology? Steps to take?
  10. Does Medical Council of India conducts entrance test for MBBS candidates of Abroad? -- [New]
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam or training for practicing in USA after completing MBBS and MD/MS?
  12. Can I do MD genetics course after completing MBBS?
  13. How to get Medical job in USA when completed MBBS and MD/MS in India?
  14. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  15. What is the scope of research in genetics after doing MD Anatomy in India
  16. What exam do I need to clear after 12th to do MBBS from USA?
  17. Procedure to do research on Medicine in USA for MBBS 2nd year student?
  18. Which colleges provide research courses after MBBS?
20th November 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?

What we should read to learn genetics
21st November 2012, 12:18 PM
aditya807

Default Re: How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?

Firstly the point of view is your daughter is in 12th she would prepare the PMT or AIMS examination for doing MBBS after that for genetics study Indian institute have many option if you and your sister like them then continue But you wanna that your sister go USA and complete her study than you should search about university of USA that conduct Genetic studies after it you can think about that.
20th August 2013, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I am doing mbbs and i wana be in research genetics.....suggest the options
9th February 2021, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I do PhD in Genetics as I have completed my MBBS,DGO in India.Is there any age limit.Please inform me stepwise.My e-mail [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?