22nd March 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE or USMLE to study PhD in US being a MD(Pharmacology) candidate?

Hello,
I am doing MD in Pharmacology in Delhi.
I want to go to US for doing PhD.
What I have to do for that?
I have to give GRE or USMLE?

5th April 2018, 12:29 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE or USMLE to study PhD in US being a MD(Pharmacology) candidate?

After completion of MD you can do PhD. In order to pursue PhD you will have to sit in GRE test, on the basis of GRE score you can secure a place in institute.

USMLE is required for those candidates who want to continue their medical career in United States. On the basis of GRE score you can pursue PhD from any foreign university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?