3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Civil Services exam if completed MS from Russia?

Hello, I came back from Russia after doing MS in Software Engineering there. Now, I want to serve my nation. I want to give Civil Services exams. So I am eligible for appearing in this exams or not?

4th April 2018, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Civil Services exam if completed MS from Russia?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the Civil Services examination after the completion of MS course from Russia.
Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC every year. Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University can apply for the Civil Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?