31st August 2020, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to do an MSc before PhD in the USA? In which universities of USA seats are easily available?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc here in India. And I wish to do my PhD in Abroad, especially in the USA. Kindly let me know that I have to study MSc here before enrolling for a PhD program in the USA?

4th September 2020, 06:50 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Should I have to do an MSc before PhD in the USA? In which universities of USA seats are easily available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying BSc here in India. And I wish to do my PhD in Abroad, especially in the USA. Kindly let me know that I have to study MSc here before enrolling for a PhD program in the USA?
Most PhDs in the USA do not require a Masters degree. Completion of masters will help you get an experience and learn more about the specification of the course. You can then commit yourself for doing a PhD in that particular field if it interests you. But it is not necessary to do so if you don’t feel like it.

There are a few universities in the US having 100% acceptance rate. You can check them out according to what course you want to major in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?