7th September 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?

I got a score of 1310 in GRE, i didnot take TOEFL yet, could you please suggest me the TOEFL score i should get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA. What universities can I expect for my score. I am currently studying 4th year in BITS- Pilani, Hyderabad in the ECE stream, which universities are good in the electronics stream in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  2. Can I get seat in best universities of USA having good score in SAT and TOEFL?
  3. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  6. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  7. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  8. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  9. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  11. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  12. Benefits of studying in Abroad through GRE? How does it helps in making career Abroad?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  14. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  15. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  16. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  17. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  18. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
24th November 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?

how much percentage is enough requierment for to write gre toefl exams ?
13th December 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?

How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
20th December 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

which university are good in electronic and communation stream in usa?
28th December 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

which cource are better after complete b.c.a. in us?
5th March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what's the minimum score in gre and toefl required for the eligibility in top universities in usa
13th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Gre score for ms in mechnical engineering from mit and STANFORD university
29th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what's the minimum score in TOEFL and SAT to study in any unversity in the USA?
12th August 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

how much score requird for doing ms in us....
1st March 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

how much gre score is required to study ms in usa?
and how can i get freeship's or scholarship's in usa?
8th May 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for university of toronto and university of british coloumbia in canada for studying ms. Which entrance test should i take (gre or toefl or ielts )
please reply to [email protected]
11th June 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the topics for GRE for Agricultural graduate applying for phd in Agricultural studies in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?