4th August 2016, 02:10 PM
kukkadiya rajesh

Details of GRE and TOEFL exam for pursuing PhD in Agriculture at USA? Best universities available in USA for Agriculture?

Sir, am doing B.Sc agriculture from the university of Dr. br ambedkar university. Am now in final year sir. After finishing my B.Sc I want to do M.Sc. At usa. Can you please tell me the details regarding the GRE and TOFEL exams and the best universities of agriculture at usa. As this is my final year i want to go for the entrance test. please tell me how to approach for the exam sir. Send the details to my e-mail ID [email protected], thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of GRE and TOEFL exams? Best universities for Agriculture at USA?
  2. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  4. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  5. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  6. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for GRE exam for M.Ss Agriculture course in USA?
  9. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Whether to take GRE or TOEFL for pursuing PhD in US?
  11. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  13. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  14. What is the expected score in TOEFL or IELTS to get admission for PhD after M.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Micro Economics in USA without TOEFL and GRE
  16. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  18. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?