27th May 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Which stream is best to take admission in abroad after 12th when scored good in 10th and 12th examinations?

Hi, I'm currently giving my 12th std exam from HSC Maharashtra board. I wish to pursue a career in accountancy. I've applied for CPT exam with ICAI. But now I'm very confused about what to do. I'm also very confused. I love accounts very much. I also wish to study abroad. I want to have best for shaping my career. I scored 90% in my 10th std & expecting 80% In 12th. please guide me about which stream i should take admission? Which is the best college for bcom in Pune?
Thanks. Waiting eagerly for reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  2. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  3. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  4. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  5. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  6. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  7. How to study abroad for class 11th and 12th after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th?
  8. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  9. Can I get admission in VIT for MCA course after completing BCA with 70% and 10th and 12th with 60%?
  10. Can I get admission in BITS if scored 95% in 12th board examinations?
  11. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  12. What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?
  13. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  14. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  16. How can I study in Abroad after 12th being a 10th student?
  17. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
  18. Is there any hope to get into a good college for MBA? I have scored 68% in 12th
20th August 2016, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is best to take admission in abroad after 12th when scored good in 10th and 12th examinations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm currently giving my 12th std exam from HSC Maharashtra board. I wish to pursue a career in accountancy. I've applied for CPT exam with ICAI. But now I'm very confused about what to do. I'm also very confused. I love accounts very much. I also wish to study abroad. I want to have best for shaping my career. I scored 90% in my 10th std & expecting 80% In 12th. please guide me about which stream i should take admission? Which is the best college for bcom in Pune?
Thanks. Waiting eagerly for reply.
The aspirant should choose Arts or Science or Engineering stream to pursue their career in abroad after 12th standard. There are many courses in Arts stream, Science Stream and Engineering stream. You can choose the course in which you have more interest. If you like accounting then chooses courses like Bachelor of Commerce in Finance or Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting etc. If you are interested in management you can choose Bachelor in Business Administration. If you want to choose engineering then there are many majors available in the engineering like Computer Science, Mechanical, Aeronautical, Chemical, Electrical etc. So you choose the subject, you like the most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?